Our service respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We will remove content that infringes upon the copyright of others upon receipt of a valid notice of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our service
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe that your content has been removed due to a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, a counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
You can contact us at email@example.com